Call us today to book our duct cleaning services. Don’t forget to ask about our web exclusive special offers!
Breath Easy with Interhome’s Duct Cleaning Brampton Services
Interhome’s Duct Cleaning Brampton division has skilled NADCA trained and certified duct cleaners, serving Brampton since 2004. We offer air duct cleaning, dryer vent cleaning , furnace cleaning, ac coil cleaning and sanitization. We have experienced technicians with detailed knowledge in delivering industrial, office, residential and commercial duct cleaning for all types of HVAC systems. We are experts in duct cleaning any size of property such as houses, apartment buildings, office buildings, hotels, schools and more.
What Does Duct Cleaning Do?
Interhome Duct cleaning Brampton will vacuum up the dirt and air contaminants that settle in the ducts of your heating ventilation and air conditioning system. HVAC systems get filled with contaminants like pest droppings, pet dander, dust, and mold. Air duct cleaning work to eliminate these contaminants. By improving your residential, commercial or office indoor air quality you will in effect assist your family members and employees who suffer from sinus problems, allergies, migraines, and asthma, suffer less allowing everyone to breathe easier.
Our duct cleaners use the latest technology, including their truck-mounted industrial duct cleaning vacuums. With an output of 240 PSI of pressure these duct cleaning vacuums create significant dynamic suction so as to clean all sizes of ducts and vents.
Our services also include dryer vent cleaning, furnace cleaning, air conditioning coil cleaning and sanitization, all at affordable prices.
Interhome Duct Cleaning has built its reputation and our great name in the industry by providing excellent customer service. From the time our duct cleaners arrive at your door Interhome’s number one priority is to give you a superior duct cleaning service conducted with expert skill and professionalism. We do not under-quote our prices just to get our feet in your door and then undercut the cleaning service. Safety is first and foremost in our work, and to ensure that your family is breathing clean fresh air we offer fair and reasonable prices.
The Air Duct Cleaning Process
- A vacuum hose will be brought into your basement and inserted into the duct system through a hole that is cut the exact size of the vacuum hose.
- An air hose is run from the truck to the furthest air vent on the top floor.
- By using agitation tools and brushes each supply and return vent is cleaned by pushing the dirt toward the vacuum collection unit
- The truck mounted hose is turned on
- Each vent is covered to create suction and after sufficient pressure is built up in the air tank, the vents are cleaned using 250 psi of compressed air
- Air snakes and air whips are used to work any remaining dirt back towards the vacuum unit
- Once all the air-handling parts are cleaned the access openings that we cut to connect the vacuum are covered back up and sealed tight.
- A FREE inspection of your furnace blower and AC coils is done. It is very important to clean the fan and coil during the duct cleaning procedure.
- Interhome’s duct cleaning crews carefully review with you everything they’ve done during our service call.
- We’ review your invoice and provide convenient payment options
- As a follow-up we’ll explain maintenance techniques to help you ensure optimum performance of your HVAC system in the future.
We are a family owned and operated business. We take pride in our work every day of the week. We offer quick booking 7 days a week from 8am to 8pm.
Have any questions? Give us a call today. Ask about our special discounted packages! For commercial projects we perform an on-site assessment. We’ll provide a detailed proposal of recommended services, timeline and budget.
Call us at: 416-834-6454
Why choose us?
Our company pays special attention to the details of every project to ensure the complete satisfaction of each client. Providing exceptional customer service is what we aim for.